A place to lay down my thoughts and crafts, so that I may spare the rest of the world.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Comic Con Recap

Worry not I have been actually maintaining daily sketches... albeit I have been rather lazy when it comes to posting the images. I'm working on being able to rein in my over reaching powers of procrastination. The Calgary Comic Con was a blast. Didn't sell as much as I had hoped, but after holding a con postmortem, I think we were able to figure out why: Stand out more. Be more up front with your intent and product.

After some reflection, this point holds true to me as an individual as well. I need to start posting more, making more statements, showing more projects, sharing my thoughts [Within reason. There's some places in my head that a sane mind should be spared the trip.] Nothing earth shattering really, just a good solid realization for me to focus on for the next few months. Anyhow, onto the sketches:





No comments:

Post a Comment