A place to lay down my thoughts and crafts, so that I may spare the rest of the world.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Personal Work - Soothsayer

Nothing like non-work related art to pass the time.  This one has been sitting in the archives for a month so it is about time that I start completing the rendering.  I'm fairly happy with the upper torso, but need to work on the legs, background and pretty much everything else.


On the personal side of things: Justin [my roommate]'s parents have been staying over at our house and I have been spoiled by all manners of Indonesian cuisine.  I'm eating so many chillies my gastrointestinal tract is crying bloody murder... but it's soooo good to have proper home cooked cuisine from across the Pacific ; w;  Beef Rendang, Babi Hong, Chap Chai... my mouth is watering again.


Nothing like non-work related art to pass the time. This one has been sitting in the archives for a month so it is about time that I start completing the rendering. I'm fairly happy with the upper torso, but need to work on the legs, background and pretty much everything else.

On the personal side of things: Justin [my roommate]'s parents have been staying over at our house and I have been spoiled by all manners of Indonesian cuisine. I'm eating so many chillies my gastrointestinal tract is crying bloody murder... but it's soooo good to have proper home cooked cuisine from across the Pacific ; w; Beef Rendang, Babi Hong, Chap Chai... my mouth is watering again.

No comments:

Post a Comment