A place to lay down my thoughts and crafts, so that I may spare the rest of the world.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sketches and Pimping Commissions

Hello folks, another quick series of sketches for today.

Most importantly however, I would like to bring an important matter to you're attention, yes, you wonderfully awesome dozen who watch my journal. My dear fiancee Mandy is in a financial pickle and is offering sketches for $25 a pop. I know I cannot shift masses of people to other sites like Mandy and her friends, but I thought I'd at least try to send her my trickle of folks, in whatever capacity I can muster. Maybe I need more Tiger Blood... Anyhow, at least drop by and say Hi or pass the word along the ever ascending internet grapevine :D

Set your Warp Drives to destination  :iconpainted-bees: !!!

Cheers!
Sean

Oh wait! Sketch:

No comments:

Post a Comment