A place to lay down my thoughts and crafts, so that I may spare the rest of the world.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sally's Studio is out!

Actually, the game was released a little earlier this week, but I decided to bunch up the scans into one post.  I promise I will not make a huge habit of this, I much prefer piece meal updates overall.  Anyhow, back on topic, the last game I helped work on at GamesCafe, Sally's Studio, is finally out.  This release brackets my first half year of going freelance and starting my own company, and is to me a formal swan song to my career and all the good times spent over at GamesCafe/Orbital Media.  Knowing that this was the last project I worked on for them really gives me a sense of completion, and this flows well with the changes that I've been swimming in for the past week.  A comfortable letting go of the past if you will.






No comments:

Post a Comment